If your order consists of several items, we always try to deliver it in one parcel. If your order does not fit into one box, we use extra packaging at no extra cost.
The delivery costs are €4.95. This covers both the shipping and packaging costs. If you order for more than €40, we will always ship your order for free.
If you place an order before 23:59 on working days, we will ship your order the next business day. Often, you will receive the order at your doorstep the following day, but sometimes it may take an additional one or two days. Please note that your order will be delivered in the evening hours.
The exceptions: why does it sometimes take a little longer?
- If you order something on Friday after 15:00, Saturday or Sunday, we will send your package on Monday.
- If you order something from Jollein for the first time, we sometimes need some time to check your details.
- It is very rare, but if there is a delay in our warehouse, it may take a little longer for you to receive your package.
- If we are very busy, we adjust our delivery times. Our delivery partners may also adjust delivery times in case of extreme pressure, such as around the holidays.
- We do not deliver on public holidays.
You can have your order delivered to a desired residential address. You will be kept informed of the status of your order via email.
Order not yet delivered
Check the latest status of your order via your Track & Trace code. As soon as we have packed your order, you will receive it either from us or directly from DHL. If you have not received a code within one working day, please contact our customer service.
It is possible that your order has been sent in several packages and the remaining part of your order will be delivered later. In this case you will receive two Track & Trace codes. Is this not the case and is your order incomplete? Please contact our customer service.